I much enjoy the “Organic Chamomile with Lavender” by Traditional Medicinals, it has a very relaxing and effective blend of English lavender and lemon balm.
If you would like to make your own relaxing lavender tea, simply do the following:
- Prepare 4 cups of boiling water.
- Pour boiling water over 50g of lavender flower (about 1/4 cup).
- Steep (infuse) mixture for about 10 minutes.
- Pour in your favorite cup using a tea strainer.
- If you find the mixture too bitter, simply add honey or your preferred sweetener.
- Drink three or four cups between meals, saving the last one to enjoy a relaxing evening.
Relax and enjoy!