Easy Steps to Make a Revitalizing Herbal Bath Sachet
Art of the Home Herbal Bath Ingredients and Easy Steps
Rosemary Revitalizing Herbal Bath Sachet Ingredients
- 4-5 TBSP of rosemary leaves
- 2-3 drops of rosemary pure essential oil
- 4 cups of boiling water
Rosemary Revitalizing Herbal Bath Preparation
- Boil about 4 cups water.
- In a cheesecloth, place rosemary leaves and sprinkle rosemary pure essential oil drops on top of the leaves.
- Close cheesecloth with kitchen twine and drop in boiling water. Remove pot from heat and infuse, covered, for about 30 minutes.
- Pour liquid in bath and check bath temperature to make sure it is at your desired level.
- You are now ready to enjoy an invigorating bath but be sure to do this in the morning (on the weekend for example). In particular, avoid this type of herbal bath at night otherwise you will be dancing all night long!