And if you too learned something interesting in the Catherine Deneuve interview or heard something she said that suprised you, please do share and leave us a comment below. We would love to hear from you and report back on what the Art of the Home readers thought.
Catherine Deneuve Interview: 10 Things We Loved or Learned
- Loved her French accent — so adorable!
- Loved that she walks a lot — as most French woman, she loves walking.
- Learned that Catherine Deneuve lives next to the “Jardin du Luxembourg” in Paris.
- Learned that you can find her with her grandchildren walking thru the Jardin du Luxembourg — love elegant grandmothers!
- Loved how she responded when he complimented her on her dress — a simple self assured thank you.
- Learned that as a young mother, she traveled 2-3 months to New York just to learn English.
- Loved that she has a great sense of humor — she was quite witty during this interview.
- Learned that she thinks Clint Eastwood is very “cool.”
- Loved how she enjoys travelling.
- Loved how matter of fact she handled herself when the discussion became a little “Freudian” at the end of the interview — very French!
Catherine Deneuve Interview
We’d love to hear what you thought of this Catherine Deneuve Interview. Leave us your thoughts in the comment section below…