Best Belgian Waffle Maker
Best Belgian Waffle Maker Review
Check the Art of the Home best Belgian waffle maker review below for tips on how to choose a waffle maker, the key features that make the Presto FlipSide Belgian Waffle Maker the best Belgian waffle maker, and why people that bought it (other than us!) are saying that the Presto FlipSide makes “great waffles every time!“ and that it is the “best waffle maker I’ve ever had”.
- Why do I need a waffle maker?
- How do I use a waffle maker?
Very simple! Pour the batter (about 3/4 cup) in the middle of the lower plate. Let it spread, close the upper plate, fip it over and put the timer on (about 3 minutes but trial and error may be required at the beginning — it will depend on the batter you use and how crispy you like your waffles).
- What should I be looking for in a waffle maker?
- Delicious Waffles: that’s #1! Waffles should not come out soggy but crispy on the outside (hence at least 1000 Watts of voltage minimum) and moist on the inside. Thick waffles and deep pockets for maximum maple syrup enjoyment is always a plus.
- Easy to Use: nobody should need to come out of cooking school to operate a waffle maker!
- Convenience: easy to clean and store.
- Price: less than $50 is a good value for this type of small kitchen appliance.
Best Belgian Waffle Maker by Art of the Home – Presto FlipSide Belgian Maker
We do love our Presto FlipSide waffle maker, but we’re not the only one. Check below what people that bought it on Amazon said:
- “After Decades of Searching, Finally!!!”
- “An excellent product for the money.”
- “Easy to use and fun to cook with”
- “Great waffles everytime!”
- “Best waffle maker I’ve ever had”
- “Great Kitchen Investment!”
For a detailed review of the key features making the Presto FlipSide the best Belgian waffle maker, check Art of the Home review below as well as our ratings (0=poor, 5=excellent):
Best Belgian Waffle Maker – Presto FlipSide Waffle maker: 5/5
- Delicious Waffles: definitely #1! The waffles are crispy just the right amount (which can be adjusted with the timer for each waffle) and yet moist and tender inside — so good! The waffle is a perfect size but you can also split it in quarters. The pockets are so deep, perfect for the maple syrup or some melted salted butter, or both — just heavenly!
- Easy to use: light weight. Practical countdown timer that you set based on your crispiness preference. It will beep once your waffle is ready.
- Quality Design: 180 flip that evenly spread the batter. Non stick lower and upper plates so the waffles come out easily There is also a handle so you can safely flip the waffle.
- Convenience: this waffle maker can be stored in vertical position so it minimizes storage space – always a plus. The non stick plates make the waffle maker very easy and quick to clean.
- Price: very reasonable at Amazon and currently offered at a discount.
- None so far.
So to enjoy delicious warm waffles in the morning (or for a special afternoon treat), Art of the Home recommends the highly rated, easy to use, and discounted Presto FlipSide Waffle maker.